Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She's a bit chunky in places, and I doubt that she's 19, but there's something attractive about her in a GND way. I'd say if she was someone's wife, she'd be considered attractive. But if she were somebody's girlfriend, she'd be considered average. 83%. :dontknow:

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
SUNshine Girl Brittney’s big dream is to be in Playboy, but she also hopes to run her own reflexology business. When she’s not singing or modelling, our blue-eyed beauty spends time with her two cats and — what? — two bearded dragons.

So which one of you mean spirited coots volunteers to tell she's not good enough to be in the SSG top 1,000, much less Playboy - 5.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
oldguyzer said:
Is that A to Z? Or school-type A through F? You really think she's as good as it can get?

A-F, of course. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this girl: she's got a great body, good face, no tattoos, great boobs which look natural. And of course, I wouldn't mind doing her if I had the chance, and I suspect you'd say the same thing about her. Why wouldn't I give her an A? I don't think she's an A+, but definitely an A.

Now, yesterday's girl, I would've given an A+ (just on my own subjective hotness meter), but she had a huge tattoo, so that would've dropped down to a B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom