Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Katarina, 24, is a gal for all seasons. She likes riding bikes in the summer and sleds in the winter. Kat is studying pediatric nursing at the moment and divides her off time from diapers and deliveries between watching football and basketball. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

I compared one of the girls in one of the Muff threads to Uma Thurman recently, I'm going to do the same to this girl. She reminds me of Uma: somebody who isn't going to grab your attention right off the bat, but the more you look at her, the more you would like to see her naked. She seems to have a good body, albeit a little small on the booty department. 86%! :good:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Jacqueline is an aspiring DJ who likes to keep in shape by working out. But you won’t always find our outgoing Gemini behind the turntables or at the gym. Jacqueline enjoys hockey and soccer,

I think she needs a little more workout time before I'd consider her hot. I hate when thigh-highs pinch flab - 6

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She looks like she has that bed-hair thing going for her, so she looks best when it looks like she's in a nighty:

She may not look good in everything, but she looks quite good in that white nighty. 86%. :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom