Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

cycleguy007

Joined Feb 14, 2012
Messages 202
blackram said:
Has Ashley gotten a boob job since we last saw her? I don't recall her being so top-heavy before. Hmmmmmm

Victoria's Secret...

wrip0.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Ringing in the 2013 New Year is Chloe who is our Miss January. And what a better way to ring in the new year with our blonde bombshell - I'm sure she'll be dancing and partying it up.To order the 2013 SUNshine Girl edition you can call the the Sun Media News Research at 1-877-624-1463 to order your calendar today. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

95%, even with the big overdone boobs!/-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
rc12rc12 said:
From now on lets replace the toronto sunshine girl thread with page 3

Well, that was the whole idea when the TO Sun decided to make their Sunshine Girls a pay-for service. But now it looks like they smartened up and made it free again.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Kelly
21 from Daventry
"I can't believe I've won it. It really hasn't sunk in yet, I have to pinch myself to check it's real"

You know, I don't think these boobs are real, but they are outstandingly natural looking. Perhaps the quality of plastic surgery in UK are much higher than they are in here? Whereas it's perfectly obvious when we see enhanced boobs here, it's not so much with these girls. Thumbs up to the UK surgeons. And thumbs up to Kelly too, 95%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Lacey
19 from Bedford
"I can't believe people voted for me. I'm just so happy and I can't wait to get started on this journey."

My god, nothing less than 90% since restarting this thread! The UK guys have not disappointed us so far, 95% for this one too! /-Thumbs-up::/

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Julie, 26, wants everything to happen this year. She wants to open a second salon, keep everyone she knows healthy and happy, and travel to warm destinations to try exotic foods. Julie was Miss September in the 2011 SUNshine Girl calendar

Tools and bikes, must be tboy's wet dream but then she wouldn't need that tape measure would she ? :biggrin2: I give her an 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom