Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

blackram said:
Looks like they were off a couple of days for Christmas, but looks like they're back now.

Staci Noblett, eh? She can noblett my goblet any time. :biggrin2:

I'm sorry, I just had to say that. 94%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

I've been told that she nobblet's like no one else can!:good:

W

Wanker

She's been on before?. What ugly fake boobs though.

6.75/10.

[h=1]Marie-Claude[/h]Marie-Claude, 31, is an international model from la belle province. Along with being our Miss November in the 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar, she is professional seamstress and designs her own outfits for comic con shows because she is a nerd girl at heart. (Jack Boland photo)

W

Wanker

[h=1]Lauren[/h]You may recognize Lauren — our Miss December 2013 — as she was just in the Sun handing out Christmas wishes. Now, as we approach the New Year, she wants to wish everyone health, happiness and love for 2013. (Jack Boland photo)

A little on the chunky side.

7/10.

H

HOF

Wanker said:
She's been on before?. What ugly fake boobs though.

6.75/10.

Marie-Claude

Marie-Claude, 31, is an international model from la belle province. Along with being our Miss November in the 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar, she is professional seamstress and designs her own outfits for comic con shows because she is a nerd girl at heart. (Jack Boland photo)

I'd bang her!

H

HOF

Wanker said:
Lauren

You may recognize Lauren — our Miss December 2013 — as she was just in the Sun handing out Christmas wishes. Now, as we approach the New Year, she wants to wish everyone health, happiness and love for 2013. (Jack Boland photo)

A little on the chunky side.

7/10.

I'd bang her too.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sarah Beth is a 5-foot-6 strawberry blonde tornado, especially when she’s on stage with her country band Doghouse Rose. Her life’s ambition is to tour the world, although she’d have to leave her two prized boxers behind. We left our prized boxers behind once and had to go commando for a whole week! (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

There's something naughty but wholesome about her -- naughty-wholesome is a new look. A country singer with that many tattoos? Is that possible? I kinda like her, not crazy about her hairstyle, but it looks good in places. 86%! :good:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Ashley is ready for New Year’s Eve — are you? 10-9-8 ... Killer high heels, check! 7-6-5... Sparkly party dress, check! 4-3-2... Glass of champagne and ... 1! Happy New Year to all from Ashley

A solidly, but nicely, built young woman - 8

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
blackram said:
There's something naughty but wholesome about her -- naughty-wholesome is a new look. A country singer with that many tattoos? Is that possible? I kinda like her, not crazy about her hairstyle, but it looks good in places. 86%! :good:

I get what you're saying and totally agree with you.:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom