Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

LickingGravity said:
Our SUNshine Girl Starlotte admires the pin-up gals of old, like Bettie Page and Betty Grable. Starlotte was born in Nevada is thinking about a modelling career or following in the footsteps of Dita Von Teese and dancing in a burlesque show.

She looks abit like an anime character withe head shape and the eyes, bur aside from the stupid name I don't have any serious complaints - 8

I like her too.

H

HOF

I remember when Tennent's Lager had women on their beer cans.

I believe at one time they were topless, but I can't find them.

$(KGrHqIOKokE4uNfD)nhBOSctvZ!jw~~_3.JPG

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Katie, 23, looks good in white — and probably in any other colour too. Katie is Miss August in our popular 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar. And as far as we’re concerned, she’s welcome to wear her shoes on the bed any time she wants. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
You can tell from the first picture that she's got some enhancements. I'm not a big fan of platinum blonde hair either. But man has she got some body on her! Those abs are the definition of defined! I can't see any tattoos either. I think 92% here!/-Thumbs-up::/

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I bet she was freaking hot before she went "stripper"........I'd like to see a before and after shot....would be a good example of what NOT to do to yourself...the fake boobs and the fake hair ruin it for me....7/10

For example: it's like buying a veyron and putting CTC flames on it...backwards.....(those of you in my age group know what I'm talking about lol)

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Melissa knows that the holidays are a time to indulge a bit, but the 23-year-old personal trainer plans to get right back to the gym after the partying is over.

The short hair makes her look older but I bet you could bounce quarters off that ass - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom