Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She's been on before, but I'm not going to post the previous shoot, it's going to end up costing me a free article. In fact, without the ability to see the whole photoshoot, I'm thinking this thread is going to die soon.

Regarding today's girl, she is not bad at all. A little soft in places, but quite curvy. 88%! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
While I agree that some deductions must be made for that tattoo, I think it's a bit too harsh to make those deductions for any perceived cellulite. Also I don't think those boobs are enhanced. I think that she may have been a larger girl, who might have lost a lot of weight, which would explain the looseness in the skin in some places, and the large boobs. Still I think she's got a great face. I think 89% is fair here, after the tattoo deduction. :good:

PS-There's a video for today's girl, and she looks much better while posing in that video. Also here's her previous photoshoots (she was blonder back then):

Lauren, 2012-11-04
Lauren, 2012-08-08

PPS-She looks kinda like Christine "I am not a witch" O'Donnell who ran for the US Senate a few years ago (below). But today's girl is much hotter. In fact, I figure that today's girl might have been as big as Christine O'Donnell before she lost the weight.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Our SUNshine Girl Starlotte admires the pin-up gals of old, like Bettie Page and Betty Grable. Starlotte was born in Nevada is thinking about a modelling career or following in the footsteps of Dita Von Teese and dancing in a burlesque show.

She looks abit like an anime character withe head shape and the eyes, bur aside from the stupid name I don't have any serious complaints - 8

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
Our SUNshine Girl Starlotte admires the pin-up gals of old, like Bettie Page and Betty Grable. Starlotte was born in Nevada is thinking about a modelling career or following in the footsteps of Dita Von Teese and dancing in a burlesque show.

She looks abit like an anime character withe head shape and the eyes, bur aside from the stupid name I don't have any serious complaints - 8

Not much to complain about.

8.75/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Yep, she's been on before, all of the girls this week have been, as they are the SSG Calendar girls, so it's likely they've been chosen for their previous experience at being SSG's. This one is a bit of an oddball, she likes to dress up differently in vintage clothes and stuff. I got no problems with that, 92%!

BTW, I'm completely finished with my free articles on The Sun, how much do the rest of you have left?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
With The Toronto Sun now nuttily making its Sunshine Girls a subscriber service, I think it's time to take a look back at the original idea for these girls, the UK's Page3 girls again. They're much better anyway, because they're topless.
Courtnie, 21, from Plymouth
Here's her 360-view:

Here, I like her body, but face is a little plain. Still good though, 86%! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
With The Toronto Sun now nuttily making its Sunshine Girls a subscriber service, I think it's time to take a look back at the original idea for these girls, the UK's Page3 girls again. They're much better anyway, because they're topless.
Courtnie, 21, from Plymouth
COURTNIE says: “The Mayan prediction of the world ending today reminds us time is precious. As poet Ralph Waldo Emerson said, ‘Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. No man has learned anything rightly, until he knows that every day is Doomsday’.”
Here's her 360-view:

As for Courtnie, I like her body, but face is a little plain. Still good though, 86%! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom