Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Our 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar covergirl is Alexandra, 19, and she also makes an appearance as Miss April. That’s appropriate, because this university student who has been trained in ballet since she was young, was also born in April! What are the odds? To order your copy, call the number above. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

19?!? I don't think so, must be at least 29. I was about to comment on her being an interesting MILF, but trying to pass herself off as 19 is ludicrous. Some silly tats here also. She certainly looked better than the girl from two days ago, but they both look kinda trashy. I'm in a neutral mood on this one. 82%. :dontknow:

cycleguy007

Joined Feb 14, 2012
Messages 202
You guys are nuts!

OK, so she lies about her age... big deal- so do MOST women! :Thatwas-bad:

Beautiful eyes, great smile, fantastic ass, love the fact that she's into sexy lingerie.... great look overall... and I don't mind the ink at all... She's a babe!

wkPEo.jpg

W

Wanker

[h=1]CJ[/h]Don’t you wish they all could be California girls? When it comes to SUNshine Girl CJ, we do. She’s our Miss May in the 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar and like all good SoCal gals, she loves the beach, the sand and the surf. (Jack Boland photo)

8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's the rest of her pix. She has been on before, I can recall.

I can't see much wrong with her, I love her face, you might be able to say that she might be heading towards the pudgy side, but that is actually an advantage for Asians, as it gives this one a great ass, and lots of curves, which is sorely lacking in most Asians. There's no tattoos, that I can see. There might be some inflatables under those bikini bras, but they aren't obtrusive. I think a 93% is fair here! /-Thumbs-up::/

Previous Shoot:
CJ, 2012-08-03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom