Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Spectacular bod for any age really............7.75/10

totally....I was in freshco the other day and saw this little girl with her mom....rockin' ass, 5'8", cfm boots on, tight jeans, long brown hair....whohoo I was thinkin' now that's what I'm tal....then she turned around.....EEEEEKjesus....too bad you can't work the face the way you can work the body......(sans surgery that is)

today's body: 9.5/10
today's face: 6/10

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Judika is fit and 40. This busy mom spends her time making others ripped like herself: She’s a personal trainer ,who dabbles in holistic nutrition. Judika lost 80 lbs when she decided to turn her life around, and now she wants to help others by being a life coach.

I think I need her phone number - 8.5

8.75/10.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Theresa, 25, has it all - brains, beauty and brawn. The Canadian international glamour model, who has a university business degree with honours, was a former Sunshine calendar girl and does promotions for major companies while fitting in work outs to keep her svelte form. She is diversifying her portfolio adding a career in the music industry.

Terrible photos so hard to tell. I'm guessing at 7.75

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
LickingGravity said:
Theresa, 25, has it all - brains, beauty and brawn. The Canadian international glamour model, who has a university business degree with honours, was a former Sunshine calendar girl and does promotions for major companies while fitting in work outs to keep her svelte form. She is diversifying her portfolio adding a career in the music industry.

Terrible photos so hard to tell. I'm guessing at 7.75

does the carpet match the drapes or does she have bare floors?

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
N/R!!!!!

I refuse to rate ladies with so much clothing.

I am putting The Sun on notice I am officially filing a grievance for not providing me with the proper tools to accomplish the task!:grrrrrr:

Transient

Joined Oct 25, 2011
Messages 10,801
This help you at all?

L4tfc.jpg

L3Al4.jpg

6kWlX.jpg

EAOHj.jpg

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Carly has loved being in front of the camera since she was young. Our five-foot-nine, blue-eyed beauty has dreams of pursuing a professional modelling career with hopes that someday she may appear in the pages of Playboy.

With thighs like that she'd be lucky to make the roller derby calender - 7

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Carly has loved being in front of the camera since she was young. Our five-foot-nine, blue-eyed beauty has dreams of pursuing a professional modelling career with hopes that someday she may appear in the pages of Playboy.

With thighs like that she'd be lucky to make the roller derby calender - 7

She's not that great looking and at least half her body seems poor from those pics. Playboy? Not a chance - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Guido said:
Hippy and it looks like she may have a flattened ass! 6.5/10

I don't think so, ass looks plenty round enough here:

I don't see too much wrong with her body, unlike what others are saying. I think the problem here is her platinum hair: too many girls go with that hair colour, and it's only really appropriate for a very small subset of them. So basically she's guilty of bad taste, not a bad body. She'd look really hot in brunette. I'll still give her an 86%. :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom