Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Meaghan’s T-shirt says it all: She’s a super-nerd (and fan of the Big Bang Theory), but there’s no pocket protectors for this gal. She recently joined the Chic-A-Boom girls burlesque dance troupe and likes nothing better than to strut her stuff in the highest possible stilettos.

She might have nice bazinga's. She's no spring chicken to be dancing burlesque - age factored 8

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Meghan

8.5, MILF, redhead, great pokies (damn! 17 more views left for The Sun) :D

1297349186293_ORIGINAL.jpg 1297349186315_ORIGINAL.jpg 1297349186337_ORIGINAL.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
meist said:
SSG Meghan

8.5, MILF, redhead, great pokies (damn! 17 more views left for The Sun) :D
I'm starting to wonder if the number of views left isn't just a randomly generated number? First day it said I had used 1 of 20, then the next day it jumped upto 4 of 20, and today it's back to 1 of 20 again! :unknw:

As for today's SSG, outstanding!!! Look at that white tank top she's wearing, you can clearly see her headlights through them! And she's running an amazing set of HID headlights too! :biggrin2:

And this girl definitely knows the art of teasing while she poses, look at these pix down below. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise since she's part of a burlesque troop:

No MILF adjustments or nothing, she's hot on her own no matter what! I'll even forgive her silly tats, she's worth a 95%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

PS- she's the Friday SSG, so there's a video of her, check it out, she really knows how to move her body in that one.

PPS- looking at the history of SSG's named Meaghan, Meghan, Megan, etc. Almost all of them are hot! Seems to be one of those names that guarantees that a girl is going to be hot. Has almost the opposite effect of girls named Gladys, or Myrtle, etc. :LMAO:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Judika is fit and 40. This busy mom spends her time making others ripped like herself: She’s a personal trainer ,who dabbles in holistic nutrition. Judika lost 80 lbs when she decided to turn her life around, and now she wants to help others by being a life coach.

I think I need her phone number - 8.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I think if it weren't for her ripped body, she would've been a total disaster. However, she does have a decent body without being too body-builderish. Her face is still a little bit outside my preferences. I also don't believe that she's only 40, I'd say she's in her late 40's or even 50's. If that's the case, then that body is even more outstanding. I'm going to give this one an "I don't know" rating, 84%. :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom