Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
HOF said:
I bet she's take it in the pooper!

Question about the pooper. How is it that some ladies have such clean poopers?

Stick a finger in a civvie`s pooper and it will stink for weeks, stick a finger in an sp``s pooper and you could lick it without flinching.

I ASK YOU HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Looks like the full set of pictures are available now. BTW, did anyone get a warning from the Sun website that "you have seen 1 of 20 free articles", and then asking you to subscribe to "Sun+", whatever that is? Here's a few more of today's girl:

This girl is outstanding!!! My other brain was standing at attention right away when viewing this girl! That doesn't happen even with the Hotties thread girls! 96%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
blackram said:
...BTW, did anyone get a warning from the Sun website that "you have seen 1 of 20 free articles", and then asking you to subscribe to "Sun+", whatever that is? ...

Looks like they are instituting a "pay wall" a few papers like the Globe, etc. are doing this also.

I guess we won't be able to rate the other 10-11 girls during the month Damn-Not too smart

R

Robintheboywonder

meist said:
Looks like they are instituting a "pay wall" a few papers like the Globe, etc. are doing this also.

I guess we won't be able to rate the other 10-11 girls during the month Damn-Not too smart

We will have to take turns and post the pic.

8.5/10 for this young lady, she has a great body.

Reverse

Joined Dec 2, 2011
Messages 604
Madman said:

Stick a finger in a civvie`s pooper and it will stink for weeks, stick a finger in an sp``s pooper and you could lick it without flinching.

You are nuts:biggrin2:

I suppose you`ve never heard of an anal douche?

This product is amazing you should try it!

home-product.png

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Madman said:

Well, first of all, what a topic for the SSG thread?!? :SayWhat?:

Second of all, I don't quite agree with your premise that SP's have clean poopers while civvies have stinky poopers, I've experienced the opposite sides of both the coins. However, assuming if this is the case, then it might be because SP's are a bit more comfortable with their own bodies, and therefore they may be a bit more adventurous in reaching parts of their bodies that civvies normally don't think about. Hmmmmmm

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
blackram said:
Well, first of all, what a topic for the SSG thread?!? :SayWhat?:

Second of all, I don't quite agree with your premise that SP's have clean poopers while civvies have stinky poopers, I've experienced the opposite sides of both the coins. However, assuming if this is the case, then it might be because SP's are a bit more comfortable with their own bodies, and therefore they may be a bit more adventurous in reaching parts of their bodies that civvies normally don't think about. Hmmmmmm

Can you please pass me the numbers of the civvies with the clean poop chutes!

Today's lady 7/10

Hof, stay away from Reverse, SHE'S MINE!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Today the Toronto Sun site is saying that I've seen 4 out of 20 complimentary articles! I checked out the Ottawa Sun site, it looks like they aren't doing this stupidity yet, so I'm gonna go to the Ottawa Sun site from now on.

Anyways, as for today's girl, she's cute, has a nice ass, unusual for an Asian. Terrible tattoos though. 84%! :dontknow:

PS-spoke too soon, even the Ottawa Sun site is doing it now!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Look familiar? That’s because Melody, 19, is the sister of yesterday’s SUNshine Girl Joan! What are the odds of that happening? Actually, not as great as you might think, since Melody says things like, “Whatever. I am so much better than her.”

She is a little better - 7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom