Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
For her age, she's in extreme shape: I'm guessing that she's in her 40's by now, by her face. I'll take at least a couple of dances with her in the CR. I see no tattoos, or piercings, or fake boobs here. 88%!!! :good:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Silvie Silver, 25, is starting to take the pro wrestling world by storm and hopes to hit the mats soon in the WWE or TNA, where she’ll deliver her patented Silver Slice move.

Okay I think this pretty much proves the guys at the Sun have gotten a hold of some bad drugs. My first thought was roller derby but its wrestling - 5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I think this one would fit just as well in the Strong Women thread too. She's got a great body, which still looks somewhat feminine, but I can't say the same thing about her face. How is it that her body looks fitness-competitor, but her face looks bodybuilder (i.e. manly)? Has she been injecting the steroids directly into the face? Needs improvement in the face, 76%! :no:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Christine, 34, keeps in top shape by running – a lot. She does 5k, 10k and half-marathons. One day she wants to compete in the Boston Marathon. However, what really keeps her on her toes is her 20-month-old son

Like the bod and the lingerie and she seems to like to show off the bolt ons. She would be a solid 8 MILF without the tats and rubber - 7.75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom