Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiek

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 1,171
Yep she's a peeler, features at clubs all over and proud of her accomplishments.

The pictures I just posted were taken in the last couple of weeks. She's getting more attractive as she gets older IMHO.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Well the pictures you posted were a hell of a lot better than those done by the slug at the Sun. I had to laugh at the comment "proud of her accomplishments" sorry but she's not earned any degrees, honours or won any awards except best pole act maybe.

I give her a 7 for the Sun pics and 7.75 for the ones you posted

We are a tough crowd. Perhaps she has accomplished something worthwhile we are not aware of, non-peelor related, in which I apologize.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Madman said:
Yum, 8/10 and what tats, I don't see any ink on her!
You'll see it in other pictures not posted. I always check out the full-suite of pix on the Sun site, since there's a limited number of photos we can post here.

Sheik said:
Yep she's a peeler, features at clubs all over and proud of her accomplishments.

The pictures I just posted were taken in the last couple of weeks. She's getting more attractive as she gets older IMHO.
Actually, if you check out the series of previous photoshoots listed, you'll see she's had an up & down relationship with her weight. She was pretty thin in the earliest photos, then she got really big in the middle set, and now she's relatively thin again, but not quite as thin as her first set.

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,160
train said:
sorry but she's not earned any degrees, honours or won any awards except best pole act maybe.

I give her a 7 for the Sun pics and 7.75 for the ones you posted

7.5 and pole dancing takes skill. I know, I tried and almost fell on my head!:biggrin2:

H

HOF

Madman said:
Yum, 8/10 and what tats, I don't see any ink on her!
Because you didn't look hard enough!

Usually tats don't bother me at all; however, tats on the neck in my line of work mean branded by the bad guys.

I'd still bang her once.​

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
killer body but holy crap.....that's quite the schnooze she has there......sheesh, that is as bad as adam sandler's nose in the movie "just go with it" and that was a fake and overdone for the effect.......I thought jimmy durante's was big but his was tiny compared to this one......9/10 without the nose, 7 with....hell, that nose is so big it has it's own postal code......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418

It doesn't look so bad when looked at from the side a little bit; it's just when looked at straight on that it looks bad. It's unfortunate about her nose, but what can you say, we're not all born perfect? 79%, but she would've only been an 85% with a better nose anyways, so I'm not taking too many points off here. :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom