Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Anna, 23, can’t stay still. She’s always dancing and has loved it since she was a little girl. We think it may have to do with being from a large Italian family, where if you don’t move fast enough, the food will all be gone! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Hmmmmmm Not bad, 86%. :good:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Bx7oR.jpg
xbPrw.jpg

Blackie beat me to it. Screw it I'll put up my selections anyways,lol.

Her face reminds me of Agnes Moorehead from bewitched............6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
I hesitated saying that for it showed my age,lol.

On another topic i would have done Elisabeth Montgomery in a heart beat.

I'm sure Endora/Agnes Moorehead (when she was younger) might have been eminently doable. In fact, this is a picture of her from the early years:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
With the American Thanksgiving this weekend, it’s appropriate that our SUNshine Girl Victoria loves spending time with her family and friends. She’s not American, however, and we don’t even know how she feels about turkey. But she loves football, for which we’re thankful. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Again, the problem with the Argos cheerleaders is that they can't be shown too provocatively, I'd love to have seen her in a bikini. She's got a sweet face, and her hips are quite wide. Doesn't seem to have tattoos. I can't much complain about her. 87%! :good:

Shiek

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 1,171
Well tomorrow's sunshine girl is a personal friend of mine and feature dancer Taylor Tease.... looking forward to seeing her 5th spread in the sun. She's such a nice young lady :)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Catherine celebrated her birthday yesterday. She spent it dancing to dubstep music, being a soccer mom and playing with dog Kashmere and cat Bentley, which also happens to be her favourite car. Happy belated, Catherine! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Today's girl has some amazing tits & ass going for her. Great face, but a few too many stupid tattoos. Some people might call her a wide-glide, but I think it works well for her. Did Sheik say she's a peeler too? Stripper MILFs work for me too. 85%!:good:

Previous posts:
Catherine, 2012-07-20
Catherine, 2011-11-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom