pussi_silmareiat_syvatty_large.jpg

5.5/10 without

ROTFLMFAO

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She has a certain tgirl Lola look to her........5/10

fuck me I was thinking the same thing...one of the more masculine faces I've ever seen...oh yeah and dear, you ain't half as hot as you think you are.....4/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
HOF said:
Biker Chick!

Truck driver chick. Here's her write-up:
SUNshine Girl Kris is a fiery Scorpio with plans to head south soon to get an early start on her tan. She is a truck-driving mom of two who also designs websites. Talk about multi-tasking! Kris, 31, isn’t afraid of a tattoo or two. Her favourite one reads “Believe, Love, Dream”. Well, we believe we’ll love dreaming about you, Kris. (Jack Boland/Photo)
Looks scarey, 73%. :no:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Ashley is an aspiring model who will be jetting to Fiji later this month to represent Canada in the World Super Model Pageant, competing against other models from around the world. Makes you proud to be Canadian, doesn’t it? Ashley, 23, is also into fitness, long distance running, and likes to write and sing her own songs.

Bitch factor might be high - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She's got quite the booty on her. But I agree, the bitch factor on her might be quite high, considering that she's travelling around in pageants and trying to start a career as a singer. It usually means that she thinks highly of herself and she's trying hard to get famous. Still, can't deny that she's attractive, 87%! :good:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
it must be tgirl week because while in some of the shots she looks good, others she looks like a cambodian tranny.......super model? ahem...wtf?

sorry can't do any better than a 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom