Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 21, has a young woman's ambition. In the next while, this 5-foot-4 Virgo wants to be a model, instructor in the military and a realtor. After a hard day of finding the perfect location to drill the troops in marching the catwalk, Stephanie digs into all-she-can-eat sushi and then sleeps in. (Todd Gillis Photo)

Quite a difference from yesterday's girl, isn't she? Yesterday's girl had so many tattoos, you couldn't ignore them, meanwhile today's girl doesn't seem to have any of them in sight! This girl has a fabulous body, but face is just a little GND. Still outstanding babe! 87%! :good:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
HOF said:
Well I like her even with the body art. We know she puts out because she's a mom! Kinda reminds me of Selena Gomez.

that's what I was thinking and I bet you her real name isn't selena......too bad about the ink, she's cute......

I think it'd be easier to make money to pay for more tats with her TITS not her TIPS lol

6/10 because of the ink.....

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Quite a difference from yesterday's girl, isn't she? Yesterday's girl had so many tattoos, you couldn't ignore them, meanwhile today's girl doesn't seem to have any of them in sight! This girl has a fabulous body, but face is just a little GND. Still outstanding babe! 87%! :good:

Sex appeal big time.

8.75/10.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Krysta Lee is back again for her sixth appearance on our pages since 2009. The model, actress and singer thinks her next shoot -- Lucky 7 -- should be done in Las Vegas.

For some reason she just misses for me 7.5

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
It's the face, the face kills it!

8/10 with
pussi_silmareiat_syvatty_large.jpg

5.5/10 without

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Yeah, her body lacks a certain womanly curviness at the waist, and her legs are too spindly. Just too straight in body shape. If it weren't for her inflatable boobs, she'd have no curves at all. 65%. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom