Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Rose, like many 19-year-olds, can't decide if she wants to be a hairdresser or model promoter. She'll give that some thought next time she's relaxing on the beach, at the cottage or relaxing with her puppy.

Sorry the hair style is too much and in real life is there something called a model promoter as opposed to an agent or an agency? Maybe she deserves higher but that hair is seriously bad so for once I will score lowere than peace - 7

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Rose, like many 19-year-olds, can't decide if she wants to be a hairdresser or model promoter. She'll give that some thought next time she's relaxing on the beach, at the cottage or relaxing with her puppy.

Sorry the hair style is too much and in real life is there something called a model promoter as opposed to an agent or an agency? Maybe she deserves higher but that hair is seriously bad so for once I will score lowere than peace - 7

I have to agree with Peace :no:.

Nice body but her wig doesn't match her long face.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Selena, 20, has a passion for ink and is working toward becoming a hairdresser so she can pay for some new tats with her tips. Her young son, as you can imagine, thinks his mom is pretty cool.

Such a georgeous face - what a shame. Without the tats a 9, with a 7.75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom