Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Madman said:
Very nice but way too much clothes!:grrrrrr: 8

+1.

18 shots, and all we got was PG rated stuff? Couldn't that have been done in 10 shots?

The Liv Tyler comparison works for me also. 87%! :good:

Could've been over 90% if we'd seen something sexy.

H

HOF

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl DeAnna likes Shakespeare, reading, Tae Kwon Do and performing charity work. She's going to put all that together to get degrees in teaching and then nursing. She plans to be the first 5-foot-2 teaching nurse who can quote MacBeth while kicking your butt before patching you up again, all in the name of charity

Well we can tell she has a pretty face and isn't fat, that's about it - could be decent - 8

Charity work! Great, fuck me hard!:biggrin2::good:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I don't mind her but have to agree with the stupid tats.....what a waste.......she'd score higher but for obviously being so stupid she loses marks....7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
tboy said:
I don't mind her but have to agree with the stupid tats.....what a waste.......she'd score higher but for obviously being so stupid she loses marks....7.5/10

Ummmmm t no one else sees any tats on todays's girl. Could you still be talking about yesterday's ? Here have a chair.....peace will get you a juice ....:biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:

Today's girl seems to be tattoo-free, which is extremely unusual in today's world. It actually makes me want to see the rest of her more fully. Where do you see tattoos?

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Shanny, 22, is a big fan of Top 40 music like Nicki Minaj and Canada’s own megastar Drake. The other star in her life is her two-year-old son and when she is not dancing or shopping, the two of them are glued to Sesame Street.

Directly from the trailer park I think, dumb tats and all - 6.75

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
With musical taste like that, I can definitely believe that she's 22. :crazy::music:(icons: "crazy"-"music")

Only question is why she waited so long to have a kid? She's pretty late for her category. Despite the tats, she's not too bad, I'll give her an 84%. :dontknow:

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Shanny, 22, is a big fan of Top 40 music like Nicki Minaj and Canada’s own megastar Drake. The other star in her life is her two-year-old son and when she is not dancing or shopping, the two of them are glued to Sesame Street.

Directly from the trailer park I think, dumb tats and all - 6.75

Yeah there is just something about her that says Walmart - 6.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom