Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Ashley, 19, is a 5-foot-2 cheerleader who wants nothing more than to become a police officer. We say three cheers to that!

She's only 19 and she is covered with ink? Only the Shadow knows - 7.25 after deductions for clutter and dumb

H

HOF

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Ashley, 19, is a 5-foot-2 cheerleader who wants nothing more than to become a police officer. We say three cheers to that!

She's only 19 and she is covered with ink? Only the Shadow knows - 7.25 after deductions for clutter and dumb

She's cute, not hot, just cute.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
There's too much wrong with this girl in my criteria set, for any kind of high score. She's just too thin, although her body seems to be in good shape as far as I can tell underneath those clothes. The tats are just nuts on that body however. But the worst of all is that her face is not attractive to me: it looks too "little girl", not womanly enough. 64%! :no:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl DeAnna likes Shakespeare, reading, Tae Kwon Do and performing charity work. She's going to put all that together to get degrees in teaching and then nursing. She plans to be the first 5-foot-2 teaching nurse who can quote MacBeth while kicking your butt before patching you up again, all in the name of charity

Well we can tell she has a pretty face and isn't fat, that's about it - could be decent - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom