Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
I don't think she looks too fat at all, to be a lingerie model or anything. However, unfortunately I don't agree that those tats are bordering on silly tats -- they are well past the stage of silly tats. Silly tats are those ones that are basically coverable or relatively out of the way. She's got a whole wing or something coming out of her right side ribs! Without the tats, I would've said 89%, now I'm going to say only 84%. :dontknow:

I said silly-tits blackie," i" not "a". Silly-tits and a big ugly tat is what I said :biggrin2:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Holly went to Sheridan College for performing arts, where she studied every fascinating facet of showbiz. Our 23-year-old can dance, sing and act, and has proven it on stage at Second City here in Toronto, as well as in acting workshops in L.A. She’s a model, too.

I guess she has a good bod but facially she just doesn't do anything for me - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Not bad, but I call bullshit on her age of 23. When I first looked at her face before reading her bio, I thought MILF or cougar. I'd say she's closer to 33 than 23. She's got a good bod, and an above average face. I don't see any SIST's or enhancements. I'd say 86% is fair. :good:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Melody Merlot, 23, had us at "G’day." This Australian native is a model/actor/musician who has been doing comedy burlesque in Canada for the past year. She confides to us that she was once in an Aussie band called the Candy Apples — you can tell by her rosy cheeks

I love Oz acents on women. This girl show the beginning of sun aging but still nice - 7.75

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melody Merlot, 23, had us at "G’day." This Australian native is a model/actor/musician who has been doing comedy burlesque in Canada for the past year. She confides to us that she was once in an Aussie band called the Candy Apples — you can tell by her rosy cheeks. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

It was hard to find good pictures of this girl to post, she's got a harsh face, kind of like a rodeo rider or something. She's definitely got a killer body though. On the negative side, she's got implants -- bad implants -- and a few minor tats. However, her profession is intriguing: comedy burlesque -- i.e. classy stripper! 80%. :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom