Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
no specs so I can't comment on her age but she appears to be mid 30's......and yeah, those bolt ons are ridiculous.....plus, what the fuck are they doing, shooting an ssg in a hotel hallway? and I think I know where that is....I recognize the hall decor and those glass tiles.....

sorry but she gets no more than 6.5/10 and I'll be singing "she ain't pretty she just looks that way" all day long now......

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I'd say odds are even that T is either going to think she's a tranny or go crazy over her muscles. :wink2:

I personally think she's hot, if a bit too muscular. But at least she still seems to have a woman's figure, nice hip-waste ratio. Today's girl has a video to view too, and you'll see her smiling a bit more in that than in the photos. She'll own that Audi R8, if she goes into the SP business. Some minor problems, she has a few SISTs on her back and ankles. I'll give her an 88%. :good:

you answered your own "question"....no, I didn't think she was manly or a tranny simply because she wasn't overly muscular. Come on, you have to admit that black chick the other day certainly had a masculine face.....shit, she looked more like a man than a lot of the guys I work with.......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
We have a MILF-stripper sort of vibe going today. She's got the standard issue inflatable boobs (SIIB). On the other hand, she's got a great bod, which can only be had through working out, and not through surgery. 85%.

Previous appearance:
Marie-Claude, 2011-11-04, appearred almost exactly one year ago today!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Blackie, LG where's today's! Sunday is no excuse to sleep in and I'm NOT doing it.

IT'S NOT MY JOB!!

ILWU-pickets-scab-labor-at-Operating-Engineers-Local-701-Photo-by-Jennifer-Sargent.jpg

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Merry Christmas! Lauren is our December girl in the 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar.

Very pretty face, unfortunately she has a big ugly tat and needs to lose 15 lbs to be a lingerie model - those are bodering on silly-tits but come just under - 7.25

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
LickingGravity said:
PS Madman......keep your shirt on, who do you think you are ? Management? I was on a Health and Safety break , check the contract :biggrin2:

I like tats and I don't mind the extra 15lbs. for cushioning! 8/10

Health and safety? WTF, who's the idiot that allowed that provision in the contract??

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I don't think she looks too fat at all, to be a lingerie model or anything. However, unfortunately I don't agree that those tats are bordering on silly tats -- they are well past the stage of silly tats. Silly tats are those ones that are basically coverable or relatively out of the way. She's got a whole wing or something coming out of her right side ribs! Without the tats, I would've said 89%, now I'm going to say only 84%. :dontknow:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
she isn't fat, she's what we affectionately call "thick".....and cranking her boobs up to her chin doesn't help her score any......once again, I'll be singing "she aint' pretty" all day long now.....7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom