Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Taylor is our girl for September in the Sun’s 2013 calendar.

Another girl with a spectacular body - 8.75

Wow, she could be Sinful Sophia's sister, niece, daughter! The dirty thoughts running through my mind!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Jada, 28, is driven and determined and expects to own a white Audi R8. She competes in fitness competitions and wants to become National Fitness champion in the ‘Figure’ category next year — that figures! In the meantime she likes her Yankees and helping kids learn to dance and working as a conditioning coach.

So let's see, what's the over/under on t thinking she's a tranny? I kinda like her - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I'd say odds are even that T is either going to think she's a tranny or go crazy over her muscles. :wink2:

I personally think she's hot, if a bit too muscular. But at least she still seems to have a woman's figure, nice hip-waste ratio. Today's girl has a video to view too, and you'll see her smiling a bit more in that than in the photos. She'll own that Audi R8, if she goes into the SP business. Some minor problems, she has a few SISTs on her back and ankles. I'll give her an 88%. :good:

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
SUNshine Girl Jada, 28, is driven and determined and expects to own a white Audi R8. She competes in fitness competitions and wants to become National Fitness champion in the ‘Figure’ category next year — that figures! In the meantime she likes her Yankees and helping kids learn to dance and working as a conditioning coach.

So let's see, what's the over/under on t thinking she's a tranny? I kinda like her - 8

She looks thinner/ less "meaty" in the two bottom pictures. Yeah I'm guessing at some time t got the "Crying Game surprise" at somepoint and is a little "gun" shy :biggrin2: but I don't think this girl would trip any alarms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom