Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Chloe looks good in pink, and white, and gold — and probably most other colours too, come to think of it. When Chloe’s not standing around looking good, she’s sitting down looking good, or just lying around looking good. Another place she’ll be looking good is the new 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar, available right now

Boobs are huge , but other than that there isn't much not to like - 9

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
This girl's head and bra seem to be oversized compared to the rest of her body. I was going to say she looks like a Barbie doll, but with the proportions we're seeing, she actually looks more like a Bratz doll. I don't think her breasts are enhanced, they look natural as far as I can tell. Still, definitely a pretty girl. I think she may be a very short girl, so that's why we're seeing such unusual proportions. 91%!!!

H

HOF

blackram said:
This girl's head and bra seem to be oversized compared to the rest of her body. I was going to say she looks like a Barbie doll, but with the proportions we're seeing, she actually looks more like a Bratz doll. I don't think her breasts are enhanced, they look natural as far as I can tell. Still, definitely a pretty girl. I think she may be a very short girl, so that's why we're seeing such unusual proportions. 91%!!!

LMAO!

Arm & Eye candy, the last two days are smokin' hot!

Midas Touch

Reviewer
Joined Mar 6, 2010
Messages 127
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Chloe looks good in pink, and white, and gold — and probably most other colours too, come to think of it. When Chloe’s not standing around looking good, she’s sitting down looking good, or just lying around looking good. Another place she’ll be looking good is the new 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar, available right now

OMG 9.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom