Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Jesus Quintana said:
Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for Chloe on stage one!

Yeah, she does look like a stripper. This picture is particularly interesting to me, as it shows her "gap" and a little bit of camel-toe too.

I don't think she would make it into Playboy with this body style. This is probably more a Pirelli calendar model style of body, kind of a more raw, down-and-dirty sexuality. Someone mentioned Hustler, many of the girls in Hustler are Playboy quality these days too, except offering much hotter poses.

Anyways, back to the girl herself. Good gap, good cameltoe, nice curves. Other pictures are great too, some great see-through outfits. Not a fan of the platinum hair. Interestingly for such a raw type of girl, she doesn't seem to have any noticeable tattoos in any of the pictures I've seen so far, though she does have that huge bellybutton ring. Sometimes you feel like you have to award them bonus points for not defiling their own bodies. 88% after bonuses!!!

PS-Previous photoshoots (she was on just last month):
Khloe, 2012-09-01
Khloe, 2012-06-16

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
OEwPt.jpg

/
Her other shoots were much better in my opinion...........8/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Krystal, 21, loves to cook and hopes to one day have a “super sexy cooking show.” This 5-foot-8 Taurus is always in the kitchen, but when she can be pulled away from the stove, she likes to dance or whip up some fun with social media.

A little on the thin side but I love her thighs - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Looking at the wrinkles on her face, there's absolutely no way she's 21, maybe closer to 41, but she's hot none-the-less. She reminds me most about Julie Bowen, who plays the blonde mom on Modern Family, Claire Dunphy. I love her choice of outfits, all form-fitting, all short! :biggrin2: I'll rate her an 86%, after deducting for the obvious bullshit about her age!!! :great:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
BTW, I looked through the history of SSG's named Krystal, I found one here, Krystal, 2012-05-17, who I think is the same girl, but with a different hair color. They seem to have similar faces, and bodies, but one has dirty blonde hair, and the other has platinum blonde hair. If they are the same girls, then I'd say the platinum has helped her out immensely! Not usually a fan of platinum blondes, but it really seems to have helped this one.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
blackram said:
BTW, I looked through the history of SSG's named Krystal, I found one here, Krystal, 2012-05-17, who I think is the same girl, but with a different hair color. They seem to have similar faces, and bodies, but one has dirty blonde hair, and the other has platinum blonde hair. If they are the same girls, then I'd say the platinum has helped her out immensely! Not usually a fan of platinum blondes, but it really seems to have helped this one.
/
It's close you are right they could be the same.........8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom