Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
SUNshine Girl Shayne, 23, went to school for massage therapy, but she won’t be pigeon-holed into one activity. In fact, she dares anyone to keep up with her. She is into wakeboarding, reading, gardening, kettlebells, skydiving, motorcycles, horseback riding, boxing, judo and karate. Phew! We’re tired from just the typing! (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Oh my god! Why did this girl have to do that? She doesn't just have a standard-issue stupid tat (SIST), but a MIST (major-issue ST)! Otherwise she would've been nearly perfect. 78% with the tats, it would've been 94% without them.

I know her and she's awesome! 9/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
nearly perfect? so where do I buy a pair of those rose coloured glasses of yours?

Other than her tattoos, then let's hear what your elegant criticisms of this girl's looks are? If it weren't for her tats, then I'd have thought she was an amazing looking woman. I like her curvy hips, great definition on her stomach and arms, great ass, etc.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ashley, 22, is a 5-foot-5 Cancer with a penchant for Italian food. She seems to like all things from Italy. This future fashion designer (how Italian!) longs for a Ferrari, named her pet DaVinci and is looking for someone tall, dark and handsome. Hey, molto bene, Ashley! (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Today's SSG has a somewhat unusual face, which I'm finding pretty cute still. Together with her great body the overall package seems to work. She's got a SIST under the side of left breast, which deducts somewhat, but it's safely out of the way. 89%!!!

It's interesting that for the last two days in a row the SSG has been quite curvy with some great hip definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom