Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
For SUNshine Girl Julie, 26, there aren’t enough hours in the day, what with running her own salon, modelling, being with friends and family or watching TV’s Sons of Anarchy. You might remember Julie as a former SUNshine Calendar Girl.

The "Muff girls" were such a vicious assault on the senses today I'm just going to ignore the tat and the sullen expression and give her an 8 anyway.

W

Wanker

Monday October 15.

Cute, nice smile but what's with her knees?. 7.75/10.

It’s easy to tell SUNshine Girl Gaby is an adventurous girl who loves the outdoors. She’d like nothing better than to jump into her dream car — a Toyota Tacoma — and head out into nature and draw or take some pictures. We just want to make sure she gets our good side. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's some more pictures of her:

You need more than one picture to make a judgement. Judging by these additional pictures, you can see that from the 3rd and 4th pictures, she's actually got some definition in those knees: they aren't scrawny, they are wiry; she might be a cyclist. Also from the 4th pic, you can see she's got a "Standard-Issue Stupid Tat" (SIST), along her back right.

Still, the original impression that she's a GND probably is still true. Nice body, nice face, but nothing special either way. I'll give her an 82%. :dontknow:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I dunno, I think blackie's on crack or something 8.2? seriously? anyhow, I think you guys are all nuts...she's one of the best ssg's we've had in a while...I'd also say that this is what I think, ssg's should look like...least in quality.

Not one thing wrong with her that I can see....knees and all lol

9/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Shayne, 23, went to school for massage therapy, but she won’t be pigeon-holed into one activity. In fact, she dares anyone to keep up with her. She is into wakeboarding, reading, gardening, kettlebells, skydiving, motorcycles, horseback riding, boxing, judo and karate. Phew! We’re tired from just the typing! (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Oh my god! Why did this girl have to do that? She doesn't just have a standard-issue stupid tat (SIST), but a MIST (major-issue ST)! Otherwise she would've been nearly perfect. 78% with the tats, it would've been 94% without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom