Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Justyna is a massive soccer fan and cheers for her Polish heritage whenever the Euro or World Cup comes around. Justyna says she’s a little nerdy — she enjoys photography and Shakespeare — and prefers the company of her dog Rex and cats Mimi and Funia. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

This girl seems to have a very nice set of knockers underneath, albeit she seems to be hiding it too much. Hopefully she'll be on again and we can get a better look at them at some later date. She's got one of those standard-issue "stupid tats" that girls seem to think is sexy these days. Also her hair seems a little stringy in some shoots, which probably means that she's got natural hair rather than extensions. It's Friday, so check out her video. After standard deductions, still a respectable 88%. :great:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Yeah, I can see that, but I was also thinking maybe a bit like Olivia D'Abo:
6.jpg

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Rachel, 19, is a professional football cheerleader and is working toward her teaching degree. She still manages to find time to dance, go to the gym and look after her pets

Cute and great smile but that's it - 7

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Madman said:
So tell me LG, you would refuse her affections?Hmmmmmm:biggrin2:

8.5/10 because she's cute as a button and can cheer me on at the foot of my bed!

Regardless of her real age she looks 16 so yeah I would refuse her affections. Did you notice those thunder thighs ? :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom