Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Those were some of her worst pictures, here's a better one:

She's not bad, body-wise. Not bad face-wise either in some angles. Mostly a GND face with a DDG body. A respectable 86%!!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
I think you old farts:biggrin2: are getting put off by the excessive use of eyeliner. She actually compares favourably (or similarly) with Brittany Spears who was every high school students wet dream about 10 years ago.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
When you see SUNshine Girl Shani, think Hollywood because that’s her nickname. The 26-year-old model is headed for runway stardom, and she kicks it off by being featured in our 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar.

Sorry don't see this one as a model. Bit of a horsey face and thick thighs - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
train said:
When you see SUNshine Girl Shani, think Hollywood because that’s her nickname. The 26-year-old model is headed for runway stardom, and she kicks it off by being featured in our 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar.
Sorry don't see this one as a model. Bit of a horsey face and thick thighs - 6.5

I agree with that somewhat, about the face. Not sure if I agree about the thighs: I don't think her thighs are that thick, or maybe I just like thighs like that. At 26, if she isn't a model already, then she's not going to be one. Dems just the breaks with the modelling industry, unfortunately. 55% for the face, 82% for the body, overall 69%. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom