Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I think the problem Peace has noticed with today's SSG's face is that there has been some clear plastic surgery that went on. Still, gotta love the black lace see-thru body suit on a decent body, it gets me all the time. 76% face, 96% body: 86% overall!!

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
train said:
What you aren't sure about the face because she has high cheek bone and its angular ? She's a good looking woman. My only critisism is slightly undersized calves. 8.5

She is most certainly attractive, though I prefer a rounder face... but fuck it, who the hell am I kidding...

9/10.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
In her modelling career, SUNshine Girl Bobbie, 20, has been a boxing ring girl, which is appropriate since she has a boxer dog named Tyson. Hope he doesn’t bite your ear off, Bobbie! This is Bobbie’s second round as a SUNshine Girl, who wants to take a swing at being a nurse some day.

Nice girl next door - 7.75

Cardinal Fang

Reviewer
Joined May 9, 2012
Messages 5,717
2ptt2dx.jpg

Like her 8/10 and the shoes are a turn on.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Right in the middle of the GND range. I like but don't love her face. I like but don't love her body either. She has subtle playful attitude which you'll sense if you look at the pictures in sequence on the Sun site itself: she's teasing out a sparkly silver bra from her locker, and asking with her eyes, "Do you want to see me in these?" And then a couple of pictures later, you do see her wearing it. 84%.

Here's her previous work:
Bobbie, 2011-10-31

I think she looked a bit plainer in the previous pictures, but somehow a bit more sexy.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Brittany has a look you don’t easily forget, especially if you saw her this past March in The Sun’s 2012 SUNshine Girl calendar. If you noticed that your 2012 calendar is rapidly running out of months, have no fear — our 2013 calendar, featuring another year’s worth of beautiful girls, is due out in mid-October.

Solidly built but pretty - 8

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Robintheboywonder said:
You boys are a tough crowd. 8.10

yeah, tough but fair.....you gotta remember that the women on these pages are supposed to be gorgeous....like the top 10% of all women.....and some of them? they'd be lucky to make the top 50% let alone the top 10%.....I used to live in a building that had maybe 20 photographers....and numerous times I opened the front door to see the lobby full of hot models due to a cattle call......and those women were hot...and were models.....In the past year, with all the ssg's that said they were models? maybe 5 out of them all actually were of the "model" standard....unless you're talking the type that poses for truck parts posters or maybe tire ads, you know the ones that mechanics have stuck on the walls of their garage? lol....

As for today's? here we are, another perfect example of the dreaded 3/4 view.....I bet she's a wide glide.....

G

Guido

I don't mind a little meat on the bones, I like her. 8/10

T why on earth would you ever move from a building with a cattle call of babes? You could have sublet it too me and made money, sheesh!:biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom