Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Krista is an animal lover (keep it down, guys — we mean the four-legged kind). The 21-year-old wants to open an animal shelter. She also wants to become a millionaire. In her downtime you can probably catch Krista at a bar listening to country music.

Deductions for the extra 15 lbs. and liking country music - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
There's kind of a living Barbie Doll quality to her. Long platinum blonde hair certainly fits in with the country music narrative. Normally I'm not a fan of these things, but I think it's working somewhat in her case. I think I can give her an 87%.

PS-BTW, there were more than a few girls named Krista on as SSG. I think this is a previous photoshoot of this girl, but she looks very different because she was a brunette before:

Krista, 2011-11-30
Krista, 2011-09-27

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amanda is 25 years old and a full-time model. Our brown-eyed gal’s favourite sport is soccer and she loves spending time with her family. When it comes to having fun, Amanda’s favourite hangouts are the beach and the dance floor — which might be the two best places to run see Amanda ... other than inside your SUN. (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

Obviously today's girl is a bit of a plus-sized model, and the fitness patrol are going to skewer her, but I kinda like her a lot. I have no problems with women having a bit of meat on their bones, as long as it's not excessive, and I think this girl has the right amount of it. She's also got a beautiful face, looks somewhat middle-eastern/Iranian. 88%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom