Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Tiffany, 26, is one of those nice girls who just can’t help herself — she wants to do good! One day, this football fan will open a centre to help wayward youth. In the meantime, this 5-foot-10 sports buff spends her time dreaming of owning a 1969 Camaro 396 SS.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of these football girls. This one looks like a big girl at 5'10" which isn't my type - 7

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Today is Friday, so they have a video of the girls in this football team walking in -- not bad, looked nice. Still it's getting old, I'm glad this is the end for this week-long theme. Today's girl is too tall and muscular like most of the girls this week. But at least she's symmetrical. Hmmmmmm

Yeah, I can't think of any other way to compliment her. :wink: I'll give her an 82%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Talia is an actress and model who has even produced and starred in her own TV show. That takes a lot of gumption. When she’s not making acting, Talia loves going to the movies. Anything to get near a red carpet!

I'm back and forth on this girl - something about her that just doesn't do it for me - 7

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
blackie, the ever popular ssg sleuth, is going to find all the other times she's been on, she looks very familiar....and I agree LG, there's something off about her, can't put my finger on it but as it stands, 6.5/10

BTW: I could make my own sitcom too....but for that to mean anything it'd have to be: aired on broadcast tv and have more than 1 episode......I like how they say things like this that really don't mean a damn thing. That's like me saying I used to be the CEO of my own company.....that is, considering the company was only me and my cat...lol......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
That's Talia, you don't even need me to find all of the previous times she's been on, cause she's been on at least a dozen or two dozen times. You can even find a standard google search "Sunshine Girl Talia" that's already filled out for you, she's that common.

Here's just a few from within this year only:
Talia, 2012-02-14
Talia, 2011-09-25

Anyways, she's always a professional poser, and she's still pretty hot after all of these years, obviously she may have been a bit hotter when she was younger. 88%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tara has just finished shooting a horror film coming out in February called Divine Enmity. It could be her big break! She’s a Leo who loves working hard, running and working some more! (TODD GILLIS/QMI Agency)

Hmm, I wonder how they kill her in the film? Perhaps they stitch her botoxed lips shut, or something? Hmmmmmm

The girl hasn't got a bad body, but her face is a bit of an unnatural mess. Specifically, her lips are too large. Kinda makes her look like an ugly Megan Fox. I think she probably needs to lay off on the plastic surgery. 85%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom