Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
train said:
You guys are wimps. Some square shoulders and a few muscles and you immediately go running :Crying/:- she's a 7

well, some men have those same attributes....like this one hehehehe

sorry, as stated, I like women to look like women...if I wanted to fuck guys, I'd be gay......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
So far lingerie football players have looked more football than lingerie. I'm not a fan of fake blondes either. Regardless, she seems to have the softest, most feminine body of the girls we've seen so far, which is good. I can give her an 83%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Alysha, 24, is on the dean’s list at university and wants to pursue a career in law enforcement. She would look great in uniform cruising the highways on her fave motorcycle — a hot pink Suzuki GSX-R. We’ll start lobbying to have it as standard police issue. (Jack Boland photo)

So far, of all of the lingerie footballers, Alysha is the least fit looking, but ironically the sexiest looking player. She's got a bit of pudge on her hips, alongside that too obvious tattoo, but I'd rather be doing her than some of the she-males she calls teammates. Plus she's on the dean's list, so she must have a bit of brains too. I can't take her into the nineties with that tattoo as a matter of principle, but I'm gonna give her 89%!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom