Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
You may have noticed SUNshine Girl Laura, 20, has a tattoo of her favourite animal. Laura loves horses and riding. She owns one named Remington and spends every free moment around them. Her dog Hugo doesn’t mind — he’s helping her realize her goal of living life to the fullest

Someone once said that the description of "loves horses and riding" meant that she had banged the photographer. While there is nothing really wrong with this girl other than a few tats, she doesn't do anything for me 6.9

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Madman said:
She looks like an alien=6/10

Yeah, I was thinking that too. :rofl!:

It's her eyebrows, they've either been plucked way too much, or they've been surgically altered. I don't think it's surgery, as you can see some wrinkles on the forehead, so it must be a bad pluck job. She's got a decent body though. 79%.

Previous photoshoot:
Laura, 2012-04-17

In the previous photoshoot, it looks a little better, but she still seems to prefer those pencil-thin eyebrows.

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
You may have noticed SUNshine Girl Laura, 20, has a tattoo of her favourite animal. Laura loves horses and riding. She owns one named Remington and spends every free moment around them. Her dog Hugo doesn’t mind — he’s helping her realize her goal of living life to the fullest

Someone once said that the description of "loves horses and riding" meant that she had banged the photographer. While there is nothing really wrong with this girl other than a few tats, she doesn't do anything for me 6.9

I can bite.

7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Madman said:
She looks like an alien=6/10

BTW, here's another alien female:
520964-Alien-Female-Hybrid-30_view.jpg

Uncanny resemblance, eh? :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
We think SUNshine Girl Margarita, 26, is as refreshing as the summer drink. She originally hails from Israel and started modeling and acting at age 17. She takes care of herself doing hot yoga and is a massive soccer fan. No mention if she likes Jimmy Buffett, though. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

:praying: Oh lord, thank you for answering our prayers! Look at that hair! Look at those curves! Look at that rack! 97%!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom