Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Chantal had us tied up in knots when she told us she wants to be a contortionist. Or an acrobat. Or professional dancer. Or maybe a dance instructor. We’re sure whatever this blue-eyed Virgo decides to do, it’ll be OK with us! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

I guess they're back to the old standby Argos cheerleaders again. This one is not bad looking, but the smile looks a little forced, almost like a Stepford wife. Wish they showed a bit more skin, but obviously the Argos want a wholesome image. 85% for whatever it's worth.

8/10.

W

Wanker

blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Breigh wants to get into your head. The 19-year-old is aiming to get a doctorate in psychology, and would like someday to design her own research studies. We can’t think of anything more inviting than to be closely studied by Breigh. (Todd Gillis/Photo)

Above-average GND type. Would look good on someone's arm as a girlfriend. Looks relatively clean, no tats or piercings. Not especially muscular, but still quite thin. 88%.

I thought she might've been on before, but there was an SSG named Breigha before, not Breigh.

8.5/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Breigh wants to get into your head. The 19-year-old is aiming to get a doctorate in psychology, and would like someday to design her own research studies. We can’t think of anything more inviting than to be closely studied by Breigh. (Todd Gillis/Photo)

Above-average GND type. Would look good on someone's arm as a girlfriend. Looks relatively clean, no tats or piercings. Not especially muscular, but still quite thin. 88%.

I thought she might've been on before, but there was an SSG named Breigha before, not Breigh.

I'll go 7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I was thinking meh until I saw the bikini shot then thought "why hello there...." but she loses 2 points for having a stupid name spelled even worse....breigh? FUUUCK....that's like that one that was stranded at the airport, sandee....fuuuck almost as bad as sandi or candi fuckkkk I hate names like this.....a buddy up here named his kid jaxon......wtf? *shakes his head" that's like calling a black kid coal (instead of cole).........

6.5/10

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Chantal had us tied up in knots when she told us she wants to be a contortionist. Or an acrobat. Or professional dancer. Or maybe a dance instructor. We’re sure whatever this blue-eyed Virgo decides to do, it’ll be OK with us! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

I guess they're back to the old standby Argos cheerleaders again. This one is not bad looking, but the smile looks a little forced, almost like a Stepford wife. Wish they showed a bit more skin, but obviously the Argos want a wholesome image. 85% for whatever it's worth.

5u4oka4yk4x4.gif

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Danielle, 20, wants to live every experience to the fullest and become a wedding planner. Other experiences she is hoping to take to the limit include dancing and snowboarding. She has already conquered lounging by her pool and shopping, so onward and upward, Danielle says!(Todd Gillis/Photo)

Well, first thing is that I don't believe she's only 20. She's got a great body, marred by one silly tattoo though. Face is GND, but not model-quality. 82%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Jessie, 21, is an aspiring actress who enjoys playing piano, singing, movies and walking off all the popcorn. She loves to eat, though, and can often be found wandering through vintage clothing stores. Heck, Jessie, we have a whole closet full of old clothes.

Cute girl but not a lot of curves there - 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom