Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Vanessa’s goal is to create. Create what? We’re not quite sure, but we bet it will be fantastic! Her hobbies are dance, art and film, so maybe that’s a hint. She likes to spend her time off at the beach surfing. We like to spend our time off on the couch channel-surfing. Is that close enough?

Sort of an exotic GND type - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Very attractive Asian today. Usually one of the problems with Asians is their lack of any kind of ass, but this one seems to have a beautiful one as far as I can tell, though they don't really highlight it much. The tits look nice and itty-bitty, and natural. The face is an above average GND, but not DDG. I'd say on the Asian scale she'd be easily a 95%, but in the overall scale she's still a very respectable 89%.

BTW, she looks a lot like actress Moon Bloodgood:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Monica wants everybody to stand up and show their inner geek. We caught up with Monica while she was brushing up on her spells. It’s doubtful Harry Potter would have gotten much work done at Hogwarts if our girl Monica was in his class! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

This girl has been on before, she always does these comic book/sci-fi related themes, it seems. She's not bad, but I think I've always found her a little too thin for my tastes. 86%.

Previous photoshoots:
Monica, 2012-03-23
Monica, 2011-05-20, I think this is her best shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom