Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Everybody seems to have slept in late today, what's going on guys? :wink2:
SUNshine Girl Maycee is 20 years old and looks as though she is about to salute her loyal SUN readers. Really, it’s us who should salute Maycee. After all, how many other swimsuit models love hockey and dirt-biking? Our girl also stays in shape by swimming and doing gymnastics. What a gal! (Todd Gillis photo)

Well, I'm pretty sure she's been on before, I'll find her previous photoshoots later. I think this one is always popular, although compared to the two babes that were on just prior to her, she looks a bit plain. But I'm not complaining, it's like we're having a feast after years of drought. 92%.

Previously:
Maycee, 2012-06-30
Maycee, 2012-01-12

W

Wanker

blackram said:
Everybody seems to have slept in late today, what's going on guys? :wink2:
SUNshine Girl Maycee is 20 years old and looks as though she is about to salute her loyal SUN readers. Really, it’s us who should salute Maycee. After all, how many other swimsuit models love hockey and dirt-biking? Our girl also stays in shape by swimming and doing gymnastics. What a gal! (Todd Gillis photo)

Well, I'm pretty sure she's been on before, I'll find her previous photoshoots later. I think this one is always popular, although compared to the two babes that were on just prior to her, she looks a bit plain. But I'm not complaining, it's like we're having a feast after years of drought. 92%.

Previously:
Maycee, 2012-06-30
Maycee, 2012-01-12

A peace :good:

9.5/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
considering I don't like asians in general (women that is) this one isn't more than half bad...I'd do her (lol and that's saying a lot)....in the second pic she looks like that korean actress from battlestar gallactica......I'm going 8.753920107/10 (approximately of course lol)

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Megan is 23 years old and hopes to have a career in modelling and nursing. Megan’s favourite sports are soccer and baseball and she likes to spend her time off hiking, rock climbing or at the shooting range!
Continuing a fairly decent streak for the Sun - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom