Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Oh I don't know, she seems to be a little worth getting up for. I just wish we had a back shot of her in this getup:
6pL9r.jpg

She's an above average GND. Don't like her platinum blonde hair, but at least she doesn't seem to have any tattoos. I'll give her an 86%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sophia is an active Aquarius who keeps busy singing, watching movies, and going for walks. She says her goals are modelling and social services, but as far as we’re concerned, when this hazel-eyed beauty models, it IS a social service. The 23-year-old’s most memorable moment was seeing the Pope. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

Just to get them out of the way first, here are the problems with this girl. She's got some minor tattoos. She's probably more than 23 years old.

Now the positives. Wow! Wow! She's got a smouldering sultry stare. Amazing womanly curves on that body. 96%!!!

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
I can't help it...it is her facial expression that's killing me. It wouldn't surprised me if she had that "defeated-uninterested" look while someone was trying to deflower her. lol

Joined Jan 24, 2012
Messages 20
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Sophia is an active Aquarius who keeps busy singing, watching movies, and going for walks. She says her goals are modelling and social services, but as far as we’re concerned, when this hazel-eyed beauty models, it IS a social service. The 23-year-old’s most memorable moment was seeing the Pope. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

Just to get them out of the way first, here are the problems with this girl. She's got some minor tattoos. She's probably more than 23 years old.

Now the positives. Wow! Wow! She's got a smouldering sultry stare. Amazing womanly curves on that body. 96%!!!

A wow for sure.

9.5/10

W

Wanker

We don’t know if it’s pronounced Juli-anna or Juli-hanna, so we’ll just go ahead and pronounce SUNshine Girl Julijana hot. This 24-year-old wants to be a licensed paralegal, and likes to keep her down time real by watching documentaries and swimming. (Todd Gillis photo). Julijana, Monday

9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom