Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sophie hails from Montreal but loves to spend time vacationing on beaches where she can show off her bikini collection. When sun and fun aren’t an option, our girl hits up Mont Tremblant for skiing and hot-tubbing. Sophie’s most memorable meeting was with U2’s Bono at a nightclub. (Jack Boland/Photo)

A Montreal stripper a little past her sell-by date? Probably, those boobs are ridiculous. Her face is so tight they are screaming facelift. 67%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Blackie you beat me by a few seconds so I deleted, no sense in having extra pictures of this one. She needs to lay off the poutine and silicone. She'd starve as a sp in Montreal ( as long as Madman isn't in town :biggrin2:) - 6

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
BxljT.jpg
X3wh7.jpg
3Dh8f.jpg

Valerie

SUNshine Girl Valerie has kept in shape her whole life and is not about to let up now at age 43. In fact, our gal is starting a personal training business. When she’s not in the gym, she can be found keeping her dachshund in shape by walking around town or driving around in her Mini Cooper. (Jack Boland/Photo)

I sense that the majority will find her too hard looking for their tastes...........6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Seriously, flower petals and angel wings?!? They should've photographed her breaking bricks with a sledgehammer instead, that would've been more appropriate. If this were one of the Muff threads, would we be freaked out by a dangly super-clit/pre-penis on her? Serious fail, 42%.

She even stands like a man in this photo:

It's very rare that I rate anyone in the 40's unless they are monsters like this one. Every fat chick that has ever been a fail I didn't go much below the 60's range, but this "fit girl" is worse, and deserves only the 40's.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
FIyst.jpg
sSoVk.jpg
NcPMD.jpg

[h=1]ielle [/h] SUNshine Girl Danielle is 20 years old and studying legal administration. Our girl is intent on having fun this summer before school starts back up. For Danielle, that means snuggling up on the couch and watching reality TV— in a bikini! OK, we invented that last part, but it sure did spice things up! (Todd Gillis/Photo)

This one is really soft around her mid section and butt. She does however cover it up well............7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
That rating is completely unwarranted, 70% for this hot little number? I don't think so. So what if she's a little soft in the middle, look at that face! Anything less than an 80% and you need a new prescription. 90% for this hot GND, soft body and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom