Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
That is one awesome body:

But are those braces on her teeth?

And that face...after just getting off the "Most Women Are Lesbians" thread, she would fit into the subcategory of "Real lesbians usually look like Justin Bieber". I could've posted her face in the Lesbians thread, and it would've fit.

Too many mixed signals here, so she falls below my passing grade of 80%, but stays above the totally failing grade of 69%, fitting into the "has something, but still fail" rating. 74%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Maybe it's the hairstyle or the expression on her face but something doesn't really appeal to me.

However rubber aside she is a extremely fit girl............7.75/10

yeah, awesome body but the face looks really....severe?.... for lack of a better word....7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Natalie is 40 years old and works as a strength trainer and nutrition coach. If I had a body like that at age 40... it would really freak me out, because I’m a guy. Speaking of guys, Natalie loves spending time with her two pooches, Cooper and Sam

Pretty awesome for 40 - 8.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
The face is above-average GND, but what a body, and a MILF to boot too! Gotta love that! My only complaint is that she seems to be hiding what must be a fabulous ass in her pictures. For her hard work at this age, 92%!

Also, there doesn't seem to be a video of today's girl, I wonder why?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She's an inspiration for her age group and below...........9/10

seriously though, most women in their 40's would be catty and say all kinds of nasty things about her instead of being inspired.........

Age adjusted she's a 9.9 but since we don't do that, she's getting a solid 9.25/10 she has kind of a penelope cruz/paz vega look going for her and I SO dig those two.....

if anything, she should inspire women half her age............hell, 1/3 her age.......

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
You can’t tell from this shot, but SUNshine Girl Melissa, 35, has a thing for shoes. This 5-foot-5 Libra requires tons of closet space for her 100-plus pairs of heels. We’d normally say there might be an issue there, but she’s a devoted Seinfeld fan, so we’ll overlook it. Hey, wasn’t there an episode about Elaine’s shoes?

I was actually laughing when I posted these pictures. Sorry melissa but you have to be in the top ten worst SSG's ever - 2

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
this has got to rank right up there with the other "what the hell were you thinking" ssgs........plus 35? MY ass.....45 maybe...

-6 for the homeliness and lying about her age.....

I mean really, when did they forget that this is supposed to be a sunhine GIRL?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Just a note about yesterday's outstanding SSG. They finally put her video up, and in it she mentions that she is the owner of Durham Fitness, which I assume is a gym. Also her full name is Natalie Wood! Hmm, sounds familiar. Hmmmmmm

Regarding today's SSG, Melissa, she's the second Melissa we've seen this week. Wonder if they couldn't have done more to separate out over time, the two identically named SSG's? The other one was this one:

Today's Melissa isn't the worst SSG we've seen, definitely not worth only 20%. However, she might be the worst SSG Melissa we've seen though. Here's another previous Melissa:

Anyways as for today's SSG Melissa, I think she's telling the truth about being 35, women do start to look like this in their 30's, that's why so many of them stop giving out their real age after 29; guys may still look youthful in their 30's, but women start to go downhill here. And regarding this needing to be Sunshine Girls, technically none of the SSG's ever photographed qualify as girls, since they all officially become women at 18. Still, I think she's worth a 65%.

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
You can’t tell from this shot, but SUNshine Girl Melissa, 35, has a thing for shoes. This 5-foot-5 Libra requires tons of closet space for her 100-plus pairs of heels. We’d normally say there might be an issue there, but she’s a devoted Seinfeld fan, so we’ll overlook it. Hey, wasn’t there an episode about Elaine’s shoes?

I was actually laughing when I posted these pictures. Sorry melissa but you have to be in the top ten worst SSG's ever - 2

Will take a pass. Not worth rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom