Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
As you can see, SUNshine Girl Cassandra is a Barbie fan. The 21-year-old wants to be an entrepreneur. Might we suggest a line of Cassandra dolls? When she’s not getting all dolled up Cassandra is into movies like The Fast and the Furious and a certain electric blue Mazda 370Z.

A spinner-type who is ok - 8

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
The girl that I am seeing deserves a much higher rating........9/10

i'm with you bosco, her body alone deserves an 8 at least...sure, she's a little "barbie doll" looking but still, a cutie for sure......8.5/10

I guess the masses are so used to seeing uggos on here they forget what a decent woman looks like hehehehe

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Great body, however, her face doesn't keep up. I think it's her blonde hair, she'd look much better as a natural brunette. 84%.

BTW, I hope when they said, "electric-blue Mazda 370Z", it was the Sun's own typo, and not the girl's. Because the 370Z is a Nissan model.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Holly likes Charlie – relax guys, Charlie is her beat up GMC Sierra truck. Shod in her new cowboy boots, Keith Urban on the stereo and driving around in Charlie is this 20-year-old’s idea of a good time. If you run into her don’t let her catch you speeding — she’s in training to be a police officer. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Okay, okay, we get it, beat-up pickup truck, cowboy hat, Keith Urban records: she's a country girl. But you'd think a country girl would know where to find something to eat, wouldn't you? She's way too skinny for my liking. Her face isn't bad, but her body is scary thin. 77%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
ok kids, you can mark this date down in history...yeah, me, I'm saying she is too thin......lol She looks anorexic......I like em lean but this is too much.....she'd probably be really hot with 10 or 20 lbs on her......7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom