Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Robintheboywonder said:
You call that chubby, I say she gives me a chubby! 9/10

well, he did say a tad chubby, which I agree.....sorry boys, you've all started to be brainwashed by all these pics of not so slim women. Did you know that the fashion industry (a few years ago) resized all their clothes because women were getting bigger, they didn't want them to feel so self-conscious about it?

What they did was size everything down....so a 5/6 became a 3/4 a 7/8 became a 5/6, a 9/10 became a 7/8 etc. and if you were lucky enough to be a 1/2, well, you're shit outta luck because because they stopped making that size....

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
she's 18 going on 25 and I too hope those are natural......because if her parents paid for them they ought to be shot.......she's waayyyyy too top heavy imo......7.5/10

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
tboy said:
she's 18 going on 25 and I too hope those are natural......because if her parents paid for them they ought to be shot.......she's waayyyyy too top heavy imo......7.5/10

You sir are too use to working on flat, straight boards!!:LMAO:

I give this blonde babe 8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
No way she's 18, more like 24 maybe. What 18 year old is addicted to lingerie shopping? 18 year olds love shopping for clothing, sure, but not lingerie, you only get into lingerie shopping once you've had several steady boyfriends. I still like her look somewhat, but she's definitely not a slim girl, but as a semi-plus sized girl, she rates an 88% for me.

Interestingly, I couldn't find any of her previous photoshoots in the Sun, nor any other girl named Chloe. I would've thought there must've been at least a few girls named Chloe who would've tried out as SSG's.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Angelynn, 22, loves her football. She’s an Aries who spends her time off with family and friends at the cottage and exercising. Sports event marketing is her thing, especially if it involves football.

An atheletic looking girl next door who is kinda cute - 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom