Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Breigha is 19 years old and working to become a fitness model. Looks like she’s already there — you could wash a string bikini on those abs! If you think you recognize Breigha but can’t quite place her, it’s because she has graced our pages before — but as a brunette.

One for the scrawny lovers I guess. With a few more pounds she could be an 8 , but right now a 7 for me.

ruins

Joined Jun 28, 2012
Messages 14
-She does not look 19, 24 or 25 maybe.
-Her face doesn't do much for me but her body is decent.
-She doesn't look like she has too much in the boobie dept, and i'm a titties guy. She'll lose points there from me.
In my opinion her washboard abs are a little overdone.
She has a few photos on her Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/breigha.birkhof
Overall she scores an 8 for me.
I like her a bit better as a brunette and she would have scored 8.5 with brown locks.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
A spinner lover's delight.........8/10

she's too tall to be a spinner, they are usually small, around 5', 90 lbs, but she does it for me....9/10...as i've said before, if they start off thin, and put on some weight (which everyone does when she gets into a relationship) she'll look just fine....but if she's got a little extra on already, she's going to blimp out on ya.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl CJ is from California, where the wearing of bikinis is the state costume. This 27-year-old has brought the trend to Canada and we have no complaints. CJ is single, but can’t wait to be lavished with kisses from the love of her life, a hairy little guy named Romeo. Lucky dog.

I like the picture where she is holding my balls - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom