Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Nana, 24, wants to open her own restaurant. But one of her favourite things is eating. Could be competing interests there. She battles all that noshing with another fave time-off activity — riding a bike around the city. Nana also likes to relax with a drink on a patio — her own, perhaps?

Not spectacular but decent - 7.75

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
hey, i wonder if she got her citizenship...her first photoshoot said that's what she wants.....I think she looks better in this one than the previous one (I hated her previous look because she reminded me of a "rhymes with bunt" that I know/knew.....) I also think she's had something done to her boobs...they look bigger in this photoshoot....

btw, -3 for a stupid name......5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Kelli is working hard at being a model. You can’t tell from this pose, but at 5-foot-8, this Pisces really stands out in a crowd. She’s met Slash and Cyndi Lauper in her travels, so it must be true — girls like Kelli just want to have fun!

She has a nice body but isn't that cute and I'm not a fan of the pink hair streaks - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I'm really digging her trampy look, at least she doesn't have any visible tattoos. It's a "classy" trampy look. :biggrin2:

This shot has me all hot & bothered, imagining what's between those legs of hers, she's certainly spreading her legs wide in many shots:

94%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
BTW, I went into the way back machine (Google) and found today's SSG's previous photoshoots. It doesn't look like she's able to stick to a plan. In the earliest photoshoot, she said she's retiring from modelling, then in the next photoshoot she says she's "trying" to get out of modelling, and in today's of course she's still a model no talk of retiring. She's always been a little out there, pink hair is nothing, how about purple? And she loves to show off in the nakedest outfits (god bless her).

Earliest shoot, she's retiring at the end of this year (that was back in Feb 2011):
Kelli, 2011-02-21

2nd photoshoot, beginning of this year, she's getting ready to retire from modelling to begin writing her book:
Kelli, 2012-01-18

Purple hair, with purple outfit. She's over 31 and married apparently, so she's a MILF. And this is a professional picture from her own website:

aao.sized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom