Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
EYQM6.jpg
1tKhJ.jpg
WgkLR.jpg

[h=1]Jaide [/h] SUNshine Girl Jaide has no shortage of things that she enjoys. The blue-eyed Pisces is into painting, fishing, yoga and swimming. Maybe we can get Jaide to paint us a picture about fishing while doing yoga in a pool! In her downtime — she has downtime? — Jaide likes to go to the drive-in with her boyfriend. (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

Although technically not really a stunner I do feel that she does make the best out what she has............8/10

H

HOF

EYQM6.jpg
1tKhJ.jpg
WgkLR.jpg

Jaide

SUNshine Girl Jaide has no shortage of things that she enjoys. The blue-eyed Pisces is into painting, fishing, yoga and swimming. Maybe we can get Jaide to paint us a picture about fishing while doing yoga in a pool! In her downtime — she has downtime? — Jaide likes to go to the drive-in with her boyfriend. (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

Although technically not really a stunner I do feel that she does make the best out what she has............8/10

She looks great in these shots, young with a sense of maturity that screams HOF, you can be my sugar daddy and stick it in my ass.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kim is just 21, but she’s got a plan. Several plans, in fact. Our brown-eyed beauty hopes to be a model, a promoter and a world-famous artist to boot.When she’s not chasing her dreams, our Kim enjoys spending time with her husband. Husband? Oh, Kim ... you just broke our hearts! (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

I gotta say, I can't find much to criticize about her at all, she seems to be one fine piece of Asian tail. I really doubt that she's 21 though. The clothes she wears are highly complimentary to her figure, which I would guess is a standard Asian body type: spinner, with no tits, no ass. 87%.

Chucky

BANNED
Joined Aug 18, 2011
Messages 278
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Kim is just 21, but she’s got a plan. Several plans, in fact. Our brown-eyed beauty hopes to be a model, a promoter and a world-famous artist to boot.When she’s not chasing her dreams, our Kim enjoys spending time with her husband. Husband? Oh, Kim ... you just broke our hearts! (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

I gotta say, I can't find much to criticize about her at all, she seems to be one fine piece of Asian tail. I really doubt that she's 21 though. The clothes she wears are highly complimentary to her figure, which I would guess is a standard Asian body type: spinner, with no tits, no ass. 87%.

8.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom