Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Veronika, 24, is already something of a movie star (she was onscreen with Vivica A. Fox in 'Searching For Angels'), and now this 5-foot-5 Aquarius wants to appear in ads for the Elegance fashion line. When it all gets to be too much, you will find Veronika relaxing in South Beach, Miami.

She's the opposite of elegance for me an 8.5 that turned herself into a 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I like this one, she's one of the few girls I've seen where tattoos seem appropriate on her. I think the problem we have with most women and tattoos is that they are trying to look too conservative in some ways, while still having tattoos, a completely bad combo. A girl like this has gone all out on the bad-girl look. 94%!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
You will look up to our SUNshine Girl Catherine, 32. She’s 5-foot-9, and that’s without heels! This Scorpio would like to design her own outfits and open a costume shop where she can also do event planning. Phew! As if chasing two kids and watching reality TV didn’t keep her busy enough!

She looks average in two pictures and horrible in two so I guess that averages another 6. What was everybody thinking?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I'm not sure why she decided to go with that circus performer bikini set, do the Sun photographers not warn them about certain outfits? Or maybe the Sun photog thought it was a good idea too? Whatever, it was just horrible. She's not in too bad shape for a true MILF (i.e. by having two kids), just a little top-heavy. 74%.

Previous photoshoots:
Catherine, 2011-11-11
Catherine, 2011-08-31

She wasn't quite as top-heavy before.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cherie, 25, likes fast cars, but her favourite is her own pink Honda del Sol. When she’s not working on her car or working on her tan, Cherie hangs with her two best friends — Chihuahuas named Pepper and Dolce. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I like her curviness, but her face is only average. Body would be 9, face would be 7, so overall 80%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom