Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
THIS IS NOT MY JOB!!

Due to the fact this one is so friggen hot, I'm going to fill in LG's little leprechaun shoes:biggrin2:

OMG what I would love to do with her! 9/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She looks like some kind of a classic movie starlet, kind of like Ann Margaret or something. She even kind of looks like a modern movie starlet like Evangeline Lilly. 98%, well done Sun, just when we thought you lost your ways!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
when i saw her first thing this morning my first thought was: what a mane of hair.....you'd find that shit everywhere....i dated a girl with hair similar to that and for 4 yrs after we broke up, i'd find it in the corners of the carpet, between the seats, everywhere.....

Anyhow, despite the abundance of hair, she still gets a 9.25/10 from me......

J

Jesus Quintana

Complain about the hair if you want but a girl who can sit naked on your lap and look you in the eyes where both your faces are surrounded by her hair, and you know that you that at that moment you are the the center of her universe and her yours.....

"I'll be in my bunk."

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
My goodness she is smokin' hot. Will someone but tboy one of those lint roller thingy's so he won'y obsess about the thaht wonderful hair. Thanks Madman I was on my way back from spending the weekend with a wonderful Montreal lady at the Mont Tremblant blues festival. When I left the Sun was just posting woofer after woofer. T his one makes it worthwhile - 9.5

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
We don’t like to be critical of career paths, but we question SUNshine Girl Kristy’s goal of becoming a radio announcer. Personally, we would much prefer to see the 21-year-old in front of a TV camera. On the other hand, we heartily endorse her enjoyment of a glass of wine when she wants to kick back and relax.

Minor indescretion on the arm, but a great smile - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I think even the Sun people themselves realize that they've been giving us bowsers for last several weeks. It was just a couple of days ago that they put one such bowser on the page and announced that she was looking for a career in radio (where she can't be seen), and they didn't put up any resistance to that idea, but today we got a pretty good looking girl announcing the same thing, and they are disagreeing with her. Hmmmmmm

I'd normally rate this girl in the 80's, but based on what we've gotten over the past weeks, she looks like she should be in the 90's to me. Let's say 92%!

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
We don’t like to be critical of career paths, but we question SUNshine Girl Kristy’s goal of becoming a radio announcer. Personally, we would much prefer to see the 21-year-old in front of a TV camera. On the other hand, we heartily endorse her enjoyment of a glass of wine when she wants to kick back and relax.

Minor indescretion on the arm, but a great smile - 8

She looks so familiar.

8.75/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom