Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Theresa may be a Sun ambassador and super sexy model, but the blonde beauty is more than a pretty face. Theresa has an honours degree in business administration and even has her own blog (theresalongo.com/blog) where you can learn more about her.

She looks familiar so she's probably been a Sunshine girl many times before. Love her body but not her face - 7.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
that there is what a pin up is supposed to look like....not the behemoths and uggos we've experienced here...I guess the feminist editor is on vacation today and couldn't disapprove of this one...

I could over look the 7 face for the 10 body.......9/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
eZtZ9.jpg
iWYIc.jpg
Ye5Zk.jpg
HSnqf.jpg

Taylor

SUNshine Girl Taylor is made for action (See what we did there? Taylor ... made? Never mind). This 20-yearold is into full-contact kickboxing, but enjoys anything that makes her move, such as dancing or volleyball. If you want to get to know Taylor you’d better have a sense of humour and be up for anything. (ERROL MCGIHON/QMI AGENCY)

A true pin-up for once..............9.5/10

H

HOF

tboy said:
I don't want to pull a "hof" and post from days ago, but with this one I just had to....I mean seriously? Could a woman do more to make herself look more ugly? Jesus, seriously, I look at the above pic and get queasy......and when I first saw this pic the other day I honestly threw up a little.....

Really, the only thing she could do to maker herself worse is to crazy glue some of that fake dog poo on her forehear and get a needle and some ink and hand tattoo "i'm hot" in 12" high letters on her belly.....fuck me she's ugly..... (not only in appearance but I say she's ugly since she probably truly believes that she looks good....that speaks volumes about her personality too)

-100/10

Kiss my ass tboy! But, why the hell would the Sun put something like that in their rag of a paper?

Seriously! Awful.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
two things about today's ssg:
1) from the waist up, yeah she's cute from the waist down? looks really soft
2) Into kickboxing, full contact, she must simply watch it because she sure as hell doesn't partake.....if she did, her ass wouldn't be so big and her face wouldn't be so pretty......

SHit hof, seems like we're agreeing on things more and more these days......what the hell's up with that? lol.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Shooting stars out of her crotch? Seriously? Doesn't fit the bill totally for me. To be seriously hot when you are small breasted the bottom half has to be a little smaller. Still attractive enough - 8.25 (after the stupid tat deduction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom