Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Aly wants to serve and protect — the brown-eyed beauty is studying to be a police constable (we feel safer already). When she’s not learning to take down perps Aly likes sports, especially football, and travelling.

Oddly she also slightly resembles the chick in Rookie Blue - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She's studying to be a police officer, but right now she's an Argos' cheerleader? One career doesn't seem to lead into the other, for some reason. However, little inconsistencies like that are not for us to ponder here. She's quite hot, 92%.

Love this pose (please feel free to hike that skirt up a bit more):

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Aly wants to serve and protect — the brown-eyed beauty is studying to be a police constable (we feel safer already). When she’s not learning to take down perps Aly likes sports, especially football, and travelling.

Oddly she also slightly resembles the chick in Rookie Blue - 7.5

Much better

7.67523411/10

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
tboy said:
seriously, is there anyone you WOULDN'T fuck? I mean what's your criteria....that she must have a pulse? lol........(or is that optional? heheheh)

The attractiveness of a person has a direct correlation between how horny and drunk I am. Being honest. Most of the time I wouldn't, but there are occasions I would. I'll also bet 90% of the men on here would agree if they were put in a situation where she was available, willing, and they were a little tipsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom