Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
I think her face is probably more than ok, just the way the makeup is done makes her look severe.....for a second there i thought she was someone i knew years ago who was also a body builder/fitness buff......

Dressed down she's probably quite hot......but as it stands, 7.5/10

Looking at some of the shots, it looks to me like she's lost a lot of weight but not made it up in muscle. Skin looks a little loose in parts. I rated her a 76%, which may sound similar to your rating, but under my rating system I'd say it's close to what you would consider a 60-65%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Dana’s goal is to complete her master’s degree. We don’t know what she wants to be a master of, but we have no doubt she can master whatever she puts her mind to. When the 24-year-old isn’t hitting the books, she likes to play ringette or hang out at the pool.

Okay working towards a masters degree offsets the tramp stamp in the small of her back that isn't shown in these pics. I'm a sucker for a decent looking girl with brains - 8

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
decent looking girl? OMG she's got the face of a bulldog......she'd be ok as a ghm or a civvie you'd meet in a bar but as an ssg? 4/10 is the best i can do....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Kathy is big into fitness — can you tell? The 34-year-old runs her own studio and says her goal is to make everyone achieve their own fitness goals.

Another big-legged fitnes girl. her legs aren't quite as bad a the last one but she isn't as cute either - 7 for this latest in the volleyball Boscoe babes :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Dana’s goal is to complete her master’s degree. We don’t know what she wants to be a master of, but we have no doubt she can master whatever she puts her mind to. When the 24-year-old isn’t hitting the books, she likes to play ringette or hang out at the pool.

Okay working towards a masters degree offsets the tramp stamp in the small of her back that isn't shown in these pics. I'm a sucker for a decent looking girl with brains - 8

I remember her, she was on before: Dana, 2011-12-17

I think she generated the same level of controversy before: great body, butter face. 76%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Kathy is big into fitness — can you tell? The 34-year-old runs her own studio and says her goal is to make everyone achieve their own fitness goals.

Another big-legged fitnes girl. her legs aren't quite as bad a the last one but she isn't as cute either - 7 for this latest in the volleyball Boscoe babes :biggrin2:

Another previous appearer: Kathy, 2011-07-13

This one reminds me of Sharon Stone a bit. 88%.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
As far as faces are concerned the last brunette and this blond rate equivalently with me but the brunette had the better body so I'm giving the brunette a 7.5 and the blond a 7.

H

HOF

SUNshine Girl Cherish is not of this time. She wishes she were born in the 1940s or ’50s when women were dames, dolls, bombshells and vixens. This 27-year-old admires Veronica Lake, Vivien Leigh and Marilyn Monroe and enjoys movies such as Casablanca and Gone With The Wind. Here’s lookin’ at you, kid! (Jack Boland/PHOTO)

Kind of an original photoshoot, not the usual poses, obviously. She seems to have a great body. Not thrilled about her inflatables. Her face is okay, not great though. I'd give this one an 86%, mainly for the originality.

BTW, previous photoshoot (she was blonde): Cherish, 2010-06-18

LMAO, sorry for reposting her but this shoot looks like some of the Russian B & S websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom