Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Allison, 21, wants to own her own business and have one employee — herself! This blue-eyed Pisces enjoys music, sports like hockey and volleyball, or just relaxing on the beach. She’ll be part of the Ottawa Sun’s team at the Hope volleyball tourney at Mooney’s Bay on July 14. (Errol McGihon/PHOTO)

Well, looks like she's a local Ottawa girl, so I can't be too harsh on her. A few notes: she doesn't look tan enough to be in beach volleyball. She seems to be a cute GND type, not pin-up really. I'll give her an 82%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
and here i thought you had to be in shape to play beach volleyball? guess i was wrong......

in the ghm thread she'd score higher but here? no way she's a pin up....7/10 but kudos for not wanting to be a pro model......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl AC, 19, is getting ready to cast her net with the Sun’s 2012 Catch Fishing supplement this Sunday, July 1. It’s time to tackle National Fishing Week, Canada! (Todd Gillis/PHOTO)

Ouch! This girl is HOTTT! I just dig everything about her. I initially thought she might be Asian, but from the feathers it looks like she might be Aboriginal Canadian. Beautiful eyes, hot body, innocent face. There were a few stupid pictures of her in fishing gear, which I omitted from the set I posted, I don't believe how bad the Sun photographers can sometimes waste a pretty face by uglying it up with silly poses with fishing gear. Other than that, 97%!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cherish is not of this time. She wishes she were born in the 1940s or ’50s when women were dames, dolls, bombshells and vixens. This 27-year-old admires Veronica Lake, Vivien Leigh and Marilyn Monroe and enjoys movies such as Casablanca and Gone With The Wind. Here’s lookin’ at you, kid! (Jack Boland/PHOTO)

Kind of an original photoshoot, not the usual poses, obviously. She seems to have a great body. Not thrilled about her inflatables. Her face is okay, not great though. I'd give this one an 86%, mainly for the originality.

BTW, previous photoshoot (she was blonde): Cherish, 2010-06-18

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
czV6x.jpg
qjgEq.jpg
jps1I.jpg

[h=1] [/h] SUNshine Girl Cherish is not of this time. She wishes she were born in the 1940s or ’50s when women were dames, dolls, bombshells and vixens. This 27-year-old admires Veronica Lake, Vivien Leigh and Marilyn Monroe and enjoys movies such as Casablanca and Gone With The Wind. Here’s lookin’ at you, kid! (Jack Boland/PHOT

She got style and I'm a big fan.............9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom