Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I love when they say "they want to work with kids some day". I always picture them working in an office with kids as her colleagues, and a kid being her boss. :LMAO:

This girl is scary looking, I don't think even kids would want to work with her. 55%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Karen, 22, says her goal is to raise a family. Any volunteers? This gal loves nothing better than working on vehicles, skiing, swimming or tossing around a football. How about now? She can be found on a dance floor near you, usually after a nice dinner, or spending time with her family and dogs.

A rockin' little body and cute face. If it wasn't for the tats and piercings I'd be inclined to give her a really high score. Even so I'm at an 8.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
that's a killer body right there and she'd score higher except for the STUPID expressions....she looks infinitely hotter without the cheeeeeeese grin.....and the dumb tats, yeah, I think I could accept them if they were covered by the bikini....kind of a "for your eyes only" sort of thing......

8.5/10......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom